Industrial Tractor Instrument Cluster KPPT 61.3801-01, -02; 6107.3801, -02
KPPT is designed and put into serial production as per technical requirements PROMTRAKTOR JSC, Cheboksary.
KPPT is designed for visual monitoring of performance parameters of major systems and aggregates of the tractor and for informing the driver about irregularities and failures of units and aggregates. In compliance with TU 4573-112-24322961-2006.
Before 2009 KPPT 61.3801, KPPT 61.3801-01 and KPPT 6107.3801-02 were produced.
In 2009 serial production of KPPT 61.3801-02 and KPPT 6107.3801-02 started. These products realized the possibility of data reception using the CAN protocol.
Certificate of compliance № POCC RU.АЯ74.H05048
1) operating supply voltage – 24 V, operation at supply voltage variation from 18 to 32 V.
2) overall dimensions no more than 213 x 194 x 48,8 mm.
3) manufactured in two climatic modifications – U and T – of 2nd placement category, suitable for export:
- from -40 to +60ºC – for KPPT 6107.3801-02 (climatic modification T2);
- from -20 to +60ºC – for KPPT 61.3801-02 (climatic modification U2).
4) electronic indication of parameters:
- car-system voltage;
- current time of day.
5) provides for indication of the vehicle systems and aggregates condition using indicating lights:
- neutral switch-on;
- engine 1 fan clutch switch-on;
- winch switch-on;
- accumulator mass switch-on;
- service brake application;
- failure in weight lifting equipment;
- back-up fuel balance;
- emergency mode;
- maintenance required;
- engine oil filter contaminated;
- hydraulic system oil filter contaminated;
- air filter contaminated;
- emergency oil pressure in the transmission;
- transmission oil filter contaminated;
- emergency oil pressure in the lubrication system;
- emergency oil pressure in the electrically powered hydraulic steering system;
- emergency oil pressure in the breaking system;
- battery discharge;
- emergency oil temperature in the hydraulic system;
- hydraulic convertor oil filter contaminated;
- emergency oil pressure in steering clutches;
- engine 2 fan clutch switch-on;
- start standby;
- emergency oil pressure in the engine;
- emergency coolant temperature;
- emergency oil temperature in the transmission.
6) availability of fuel level, coolant temperature, engine oil pressure, transmission oil temperature indicators;
7) KPPT operates in the three modes:
- «Operation» mode;
- «Self-testing» mode;
- «Failure» mode.
8) possibility of connecting a capacitance type fuel level sensor;
9) meets the requirements for interference immunity to conducted interference in supply circuits;
10) meets the requirements for interference immunity to conducted interference in signal and control circuits;
11) meets the requirements for the acceptable level of self-interference at power leads;
12) meets the requirements for interference immunity to electrostatic discharge to the casing elements, controllers and electrical connectors.
Substitution of KPPT 61.3801-02 and KPPT 6107.3801-02 for KPPT61.3801-01 and KPPT 6107.3801 correspondingly is acceptable.
Operating supply voltage, V
Overall dimensions, mm
213 x 194 x 48
Weight, kg (max)
Consumption current, A
Maintenance manuals:Industrial Tractor Instrument Cluster KPPT 61.3801-01.
Maintenance manual ADIG.453895.006-01 RE.
Industrial Tractor Instrument Cluster KPPT 61.3801-02.
Maintenance manual ADIG.453895.006-05 RE.