Electronics mounting and assembling
The plant offers the following services:
- automated mounting of surface mount components (SMT mounting);
- manual mounting of surface mount components;
- BGA mounting;
- THT mounting;
- combined mounting of SMD and THT components;
- case and SKD assembly of electronic components, units, cabinets, etc.;
- in-circuit and functional testing, adjustment;
- manufacturing of complete products using home-produced box-shaped metal and plastic parts.
ELARA JSC can also offer you additional services:
- providing orders with component parts;
- rinsing (cleaning) printed circuit assemblies;
- X-ray control and tomography;
- covering electronic components with lacquer to protect them from moisture, potting;
- environmental, vibration, etc. tests.
- 4 weeks and more for component purchasing;
- 1 to 3 weeks for component mounting.
All mounting and adjusting operations are performed in areas protected from the influence of static electricity, in so-called «clean rooms» where dustiness and humidity and ambient temperature are controlled. Products themselves are protected from static electricity during the process of production.
Production time for contract assembling depends on the type of a product, manufacture technology, order volume, and is approximately:
Delivery to any other region of Russia performed by commercial delivery services, namely, Autotrading, Special Communication Agency, Gruzovozoff, DIMEX, GARANTPOST, or via shipment by post at the cost of the customer.
If you have any questions contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
+7 (8352) 22-17-68, 22-13-74, 22-14-95.